View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 9:12 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphodel View Post
Hi, Howard and Alice,

Enjoy your camping....... : )

Hopefully, we'll see you for the July second Saturday event.

Alice, if you are able to find large cardboard boxes to cut up, or other large pieces of cardboard, and can cartoon up some really ugly monsters for us, I'd be grateful.......I was just so very impressed with the quality of your cartoon work......it almost seemed a shame to use it for targets. Could we negotiate having you do some nicely cartooned range safety posters, when convenient?

For info, the August second Saturday event will be an all-day open house/barbecue/potluck event, from early afternoon, til however late we feel like keeping going.

The Rifle Club juniors programme will be doing a barbecue/potluck/rewards/medals/recognition event for their people in the morning, until about 2-ish PM, then we're doing the 'open house/etc. event from then on.

cheers

Carla
So this Saturday we going to be doing this at 2 PM or so? I can't wait for it to be Saturday already

I also still have those bullets I was talking to you aboutso shoot me a PM if you are still interested in them. I need the space in my room that they are taking up

-Gio