View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 2:35 PM

1) they wanted $500 more for a $450 gun (yes $950) then I showed them I could buy one for on Gun Broker. My wife really wanted it too. They wouldn't budge, 5 days later she did her paperwork at Golden State Tactical with Robbie. 10 days later she picked it up.

2) I was sold a Factory new Sig magazine (I had purchased my first handgun a month or two prior from them, last mistake) that would not stay in my gun. I went back and after much persuading I finally got them to exchange it. Now I know why they keep the package that it was in. So they can reload the package with more crap.

3) I took my Father-in-Law there once after 20 min of not being helped, mind you I had purcahsed a gun from here, magazines, and ammo, against my better judgement. Three people and 1 customer sat there talking about nonsense. After being brushed off multiple times we left. I understand when it is busy but when it isn't come on help the customers out.

I was lucky enough to find a few mismarked items. I found a low low price on a Mako buttstock. All the others on the rack were much more. I bought it.

I would recommend MTG Firearms (Bob) and Golden State Tactical (Robbie, mostly online then his house to pick up or delivery if not a firearm) over these guys.