View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 8:02 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454kahuna View Post
Don't think sportsmans guide ships 54r surplus to California. But if they do now would like to know. They have decent deals on it.
They do, but as others have mentioned it sounds like Sacramento is a no go. Sacramento COUNTY is fine. I live in Elk Grove. I have tons of recent orders for all kinds of ammo from the Guide. Anyone outside of "SACRAMENTO" should not have an issue, but that blows. Hopefully you have another address to ship to.

I have zero problems with them as long as something is in stock - they clearly mark everything.

Membership is annoying at first, but it ends up worth it. Also, it seems like all the prices are just a dollar or two more if you are not a member, so you don't really have to join for one order.

I joined for an insanely good price for something on backorder and it kept getting extended till they cancelled it. I was PISSED. As it turns out I am glad I joined.

They seem to have a great selection of 7.62x54R usually - Winchester White Box 180 grain, Sellier and Bellot 182 gr, Brown Bear 203 grain SP, Silver Bear 174 gr, etc... and surplus from time to time - in stock.