View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 6:29 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsleepyxx View Post
You have a very obvious gun case (Pelican, Gunvault, Glock bag). If a cop sees it and can tell it is indeed a gun case can he/she make you open it? I would think that resistance in this scenario would result in a arrest. Also I believe that if the appearance of a case was obvious then you are obligated to open it or else you could be interfering with investigations. Maybe we should just use backpacks then huh?
This is a very good hypothetical question.
It makes me sometime want to try it out by having a soft rifle case in the backseat of my car, and have it be filled with stinky laundry or something

That way, if I refuse a search of the case by a cop, and he does it anyway, then I can file a wrongful search AND he has touched my unmentionables and fouled socks that have been God knows where, haha!
My wife sleeps better knowing we have a zombie killer... Saiga AK47! Although my neighbor with his AR has restless nights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleksandreCz View Post
Thank god the Federal Government is there to protect us from the Federal Government
WTS: Revision 'Desert Locust' tactical Ballistic/Protective eyewear goggles NEW & USED pairs
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=737563