View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 3:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Coast Conservative View Post
... because I live in San Jose, and the majority of my time out in public is spent driving all over Santa Clara Co. to various job sites. Given the impossible GFSZ geography, probable police contacts, and citizens who wet their pants at the sight of a gun, UOC is ludicrously impractical for me.

I have no plans, and never have had plans, to UOC, or LOC, or LUCC in Santa Clara Co. because of the aforementioned reasons.

I would love to have a LTC, and would carry at least some of the time, but until that day, not.
I don't see how LUCC garners me any attention - per the listed reasons above. One of my locking cases has a dual mag pouch on the outside, has not been noticed yet.

I utilize my LTC(s) whenever I am able (no LTC for CA).
I always LUCC in my vehicle(s).
If I fall within an exception for 12026.2 I carry on my person. I have carried into a friends house who is CHP after checking that he understood 12026.2.

In my mind LUCC won't prevent being victim #1, but it could prevent you being victim #4 or #8 of some crazy DB.

I understand there is no one size fits all for self (or loved ones) defense - this is what I am comfortable with.