Thread: Kings
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 9:05 AM
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Flagstaff, Arizona up the hill at 7,000ft. originally from Minnesota, this ain't snow, its flurries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROAD_DOG View Post
Ok i got a question since i live in Avenal and i work for a trucking company in huron which is in fresno county would i have to apply for a ccw through kings county or can i apply through fresno county. reason i ask is that my job involves the agriculture industry in transporting to a rancher field and back to the produce processor and seeing that i am alone 95% of the time in the fields and there being a gang problem in huron and a couple of shootings and homicides and the gang members have been known to trespass on rancher property makes me want to apply for a ccw..

I'm certain this all goes IAW your home address, your permanent residence. Sounds to me like you have good cause, look at some of the statements that worked to secure a License to Carry.

Vick

"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

Picnic Time

Last edited by Can'thavenuthingood; 01-25-2013 at 9:07 AM.. Reason: added link to statements