View Single Post
  #39  
Old 02-21-2013, 3:32 PM
brianbonedoc brianbonedoc is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 136
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Here are some pics of the mainspring housing and beavertail safety I installed. I initially screwed up the groove for the MSH, so I had to TIG weld in the groove and re-cut it. But it seems to work. For the beavertail - this is a Wilson Combat Bullet Proof style. I made a little jig out of a nail and washer that came close to the .25in radius and then just used my bench grinder and angle grinder to contour the frame.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1207.jpg (84.4 KB, 726 views)
Reply With Quote