View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seesm View Post
Does not seem like that big of a deal... This thread is not about Gpal persay but with whatever you want to say about them.. They were great to me and always did what they said they would.. Not sure of truly what happen behind the scenes but Ben was always up front and straight with me and until he does otherwise I have to take it as I saw it.. I used Gpal and sometimes the funds were late but I always got them.. If a mod wants to give me access to post in this area I will do that.. Its again not that big of a deal.
I understand what you are saying but....
A lot of your fellow calgunners got burned out of lots of money.
Some of the money Ben gave you was surely from their pockets, don't you feel the least bit bad about that ?
Just because he's done no wrong by you does not mean he deserves a pass for what he's done to others.
IMO, you were just a pawn for him to further his business.
He was sponsoring you while at the same exact time people were unable to get their money.
You seem proud to have been associated with him and it just boggles the mind.

That's all I'm going to say about this as this isn't a gpal discussion thread.
"Look at the tyranny of party -- at what is called party allegiance, party loyalty -- a snare invented by designing men for selfish purposes -- and which turns voters into chattles, slaves, rabbits, and all the while their masters, and they themselves are shouting rubbish about liberty, independence, freedom of opinion, freedom of speech, honestly unconscious of the fantastic contradiction....."

"The Character of Man," Mark Twain's Autobiography