View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 9:48 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequencer60 View Post
TRAP55 is a dishonest POS. Long story short, he said he could help me with a family heirloom, an old H&R .410 break action shotgun (1920's vintage) that had belonged to my dad, and his dad before him. The stock was cracked in several places, but after sending him a few pics he assured me he could fix it. After agreeing on a price, I sent the stock to him (January of 2017). He said that he would work on it as he had time, and that it could take anywhere from a few days to a month. He never was good at updating me on progress, in fact I had to prod him for any info on how it was coming along. He then, after several months, asked me to send him the action, which he needed for "glass bedding"? I'm not familiar with that process, but I sent it to him, assuming that he needed it to make the repairs appear right. So, here we are 15 MONTHS later, and he has not responded to my requests to just send everything back to me, so that I could find another fix for the damaged firearm. In fact, I have PM'd FOUR Calguns mods asking for their help with this matter, without a single reply from any of them. Just thought Calguns people should be aware of this shyster. I'm out a priceless family heirloom, and I'm sickened by it.
You probably should start a separate thread in general gun discussion. There has been various threads there about gunsmithing gone wrong. One involved being "chazzed" if you want to look that up.

Or that gunsmith I think called like Gunsmith Dan where a CGNer actually went to his house and banged on the doors and windows and threatened his family!