View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 9:23 AM
Calguns Addict

I have never been into FPS multi-player shooter games but my younger brother has ever since counter strike. I would go and play with him but I never fully got into it. Now fast forward to Christmas of 2012. I received an Xbox as a gift and my brother bought me MW3...Lets just say Im addicted to this game and I love it! The game play is somewhat realistic and it keeps you on your toes. Some nights I play non-stop for 8 hours..lol My brother says Black Ops 2 is better but to me it looks the same with new maps and weapons.

For someone who doesnt judge or is not into too many shooter games, MW3 is pretty good. I have heard good things about BF3 too. I have BF3 but I havent played it yet considering I have been playing MW3 non stop!

Micro Center has Black Ops 2 and MW3 on sale for $20 off right now for Xbox and PS3 too. I cant say anything about the PC version because I only play Xbox. I dont like the controls on PC. If I played PC I would have to buy a controller.

Also, sometimes I type in CAPS to emphasize a POINT. Please dont interpret that as YELLING. Sorry if I HURT any fuzzy little bunny's FEELINGS out there.