View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 2:17 PM

Default Wow... Turners doesn't want my business any longer!

So, I was in Turner's yesterday, and frankly, had a fine experience. I was serviced by a gentleman named "David" and he completed some person-to-person transfers without any issues.

Frankly, I was impressed with how quickly he was able to handle the issues for me.

However, today, I was trying to track down the serial # of one of the firearms I transferred (to figure out date of manufacture), and I was concerned that it might have been written down wrong. It starts with an "L" on the DROS paperwork, but I couldn't find any reference to it online...

So, I called the store and spoke to Larry who informed me that I was no longer welcome to shop at Turners. I've "Had too many issues" there.

My issues were 1) rude treatment by one of the staff about a year ago, 2) issues that they left my ID out in the open and within a week or so after that incident, I had someone try to open a new credit card in my name (my point to them was that they should safe-guard private information), and 3) I suggested that perhaps the serial number wasn't correct as I was having a hard time finding the date of manufacture online. (Turns out I was wrong about it.. The serial number is correct on the paperwork, which means it's a bit of a mystery why I can't find it online...?)

In all cases, the matters were resolved. However, Larry has decided that my business isn't wanted.

All I can say is "Wow".

David Wolf, REALTOR / Broker Associate

In SoCal? Need a REALTOR? Work with someone who shares your love of guns.

CCW LTC holder, NRA Lifetime member

CA BRE# 01420938