View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Toby's Tactical's Avatar
Toby's Tactical Toby's Tactical is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 241
iTrader: 0 / 0%

I have an 07 FFL and can fabricate parts in my machine shop to make this gun legal for SSE. AND I will make a new barrel so you can use the original after transfer. Will need the handgun for about 2 weeks. I would send it to your FFL in SSE configuration so they can start the transfer right away. If they pay me for the parts, they can keep them. If you/they want to return the parts to me, the cost is reasonable since I can reuse them; a deposit would be required. Detailed instructions are included on how to convert back to standard configuration and send the parts back to me. Send me an email if interested.
Toby's Tactical
Mountain View, CA
Reply With Quote