View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 1:15 PM

Default No Longer FS Unfired DPMS/Stag AR15 16", 1 DPMS/Fulton AR10

1. No Longer FS: Qty.1 16” Barrel DPMS/Stag Carbine AR-15 (unfired)

Built on a Stag-15 OLL (bought in spring 08). BB mag lock and a standard LPK installed either Stag or RRA (can’t recall, whatever Irvington Arms had in stock when I picked up the lower.

The AR-15 has a DPMS 6 position stock with 16” Barrel DPMS upper 1:9 twist 5.56, A2 flash hider. Rear Pro Mag Flip up sight.

Not FS. PPT at EBR friendly FFL. Transfer fees to be paid by the buyer.

This rifle cost me $950 in hardware excluding tax/shipping/DROS, this is a discount just based on parts and is completely assembled and ready to fire.

2. No Longer FS: Qty. 1 24” Barrel DPMS/Fulton AR-10 (i'd say max 30 round count down the barrel)

Fulton lower (was $475 new, uses DPMS mags), standard Stag LPK with DPMS AR-10 parts ($100 new), DPMS 24” Bull Barrel upper ($804 new), free floating hand guard. Standard AR buttstock ($50 new) with AR-10 buffer ($30 new) and spring ($10 new).

BB mag lock installed.

Not FS. Includes one DPMS ten round steel mag ($50 new) and extras (if you want them)**. PPT at EBR friendly FFL. Transfer fees to be paid by the buyer.

This rifle cost me over $1700 with extras** excluding tax/shipping/DROS, this is discount just based on parts and is completely assembled and ready to fire,

**Shown in picture if you want them with the AR-10 purchase, I will throw in for free: $20 Leupold see thru rings, cheapie $150 Shooter’s Edge scope (3-9X40MM), and bipod (bought it at Walmart for $40, I think it’s a Rock Mount, seems to work Ok)

Unfortunately, I am not willing to ship these items and not really looking for trades at the moment either.

Last edited by Shifty Smalls; 10-29-2009 at 1:28 PM.. Reason: No longer for sale