View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 6:45 PM

Just an update, i just purchased my first handgun at turners and will pick it up tomorrow. The purchase last week was perfectly smooth, with no wait! There were a number of people there, but a commensurate number of salespeople. The DROS process was very easy, and the paperwork was completed as efficiently as one could expect given the stupidity of the laws and process. The salesperson eas extremely nice and the transaction was very pleasant.

My only "complaint" (not really, but hey if you want somethng to improve ) was that i got charged the "regular" price even though the gun was on sale. In my excitement, i didnt notice it, but did when i was getting ready to pick up the gun tomorrow. No big deal, i called and they very nicely acknowledged that sometimes the computer isnt automatically updated but that they would correct the price tomorrow.

I will DEFINITELY be going back for my next purchase (in 30 days). Heh maybe turners can help with the lobbying efforts to make CA a little less stupid re gun laws

One other thing Turners could do is accept SSE sales since im thinking of a Glock Ge4 next...