View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 7:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy43 View Post
FredoSD has made a very gracious jesture for our matches. He is the owner of Star Leather, USA, purveyor of fine leather articles. He has offered a Hand Made Gun Belt as a prize for the February match. So here is how its gonna work.

1. There are 3 targets that will be in the running for this prize.
a. The 25yd Pistol Target, offhand or bench, your choice. Max Score 100pts.

b. The 50 yd Iron Sight Target. The two center rings will be scored as a "10" then 9, 8, 7, etc. That's different than the scoring in this months match on that target but its the only way I could think of to equalize scoring for all 3 targets. Max Score 100pts.

c. The 100yd Scoped Target. To compete for this prize you will need to shoot 10 shots. The center red dot and next white ring will score as a "10" then 9, 8, 7, etc. That's different than the scoring in this months match on that target but its the only way I could think of to equalize scoring for all 3 targets. Max Score 100pts.

2. The winner will be selected by me based on the best score on these 3 targets. In the event of a tie I will use the normal bonus points as the tie breaker. If that is still a tie then the shooters who tie will need to have a shoot-off to determine the final winner.

FredoSD will not compete (I don't think he wants his own belt anyway) and I will not be competing since I am the judge that determines the winner.

Many thanks to FredoSD for offering this prizes. Lets have a big round of applause for him.

I'll also post this in the Feb Match thread.

Izzy
is the total points a 300 match ??? as a combination of all three targets together. A rifle and pistol match.