View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:13 PM

Hello all,
First off, I would like to apologize for any confusion. It has never been our intent to deceive anyone by accident or on purpose. This is only our second week selling these and we are still working on the best approach for marketing our product. The packages are sealed on purpose to ensure that our legal warning is included with every Mag. Magnet sold and will be read by the purchaser. Anyone that is interested, is welcome to read the legal warning before making the choice to purchase. Our Ventura show had an open package with the legal warning on the table. I was not at the San Francisco show and I regret that the legal warning may not have been out in the open for customers to read. I will make sure that it is properly displayed at all future show tables. We do our best to make sure any potential customers are aware of the limitations of the Mag. Magnet.
Our website is not dead – it is currently under construction and will be fully operational in a couple of weeks. The website will also have a legal warning and user agreement that must be agreed to in order to make a purchase. Once again we are not trying to make a quick buck at the expense of others. Some of our largest purchases were made by FFLs. In fact, we are firearms enthusiasts as well and do not want anyone to do anything that may be considered to be illegal. Ultimately, firearms can be deadly weapons and it is the responsibility of the user to operate their gun in a safe and legal manner. Sales staff training will be even more comprehensive to make sure our employees are not misleading anyone or disseminating false information.
If anyone has any problems with a purchase from us, please bring your Mag. Magnet back to us in good condition at any gun show and we will give you a full refund. The card included on the packaging has our contact number. Please call us at 619-490-0830 first before blasting us on an online forum so we can try to resolve any issues. I will check PM’s as often as possible as well.
P.S. – Our table at the Ventura show was next to JD Machine but we are not affiliated with them in any way.
With respect to all,
MAG. MAGNET INC