View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 2:07 PM

There is no prestige in saying your a fs member, there was at one time but not any more. It has been one scan after another. Mustard said: money cheap was the deal for him, more is better. You his typical customer, I say customer, because if you think you are going to get your credits, you name on pole, or ever get ownership of FS you're an idiot. I been waiting 16 years for just my name engraved as a founding member. He has become a millionaire by taking money from you guys who are satisfied with drinking MD 20/20 just as long you get a lot of it. I agree with sg29736, he is a scoundrel , and a liar. This: I am scammed is a scam, and you who drink the cool aid don't care because you feel your a man on top of a big hill because by FS std you a good shooter there. Well go to Gun Site and you will soon see you are a little man standing on a little hill. I left GS knowing I am coming back, and shot better than I ever did at FS ever. If you guys were at FS when I was and saw what he has stopped doing, turning targets, free manuals and lots more you would see that this was all about money and that's why with your money he has built 3 million plus dollar homes. He has never delivered his promises and why should he. He has a never ending supply of MD 20/20 drinkers. I would rather go to GS once ever 3 years than 3 times to FS. You will never understand if you like lots of MD 20/20. Sad.