View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfarchitect View Post
Have e-mails gone out to all of the folks who are enrolled? Anyone know the status? I see 'peterinsj' has received an e-mail and sent off his check.

I was on there and filled out the form. I remember distinctly finishing the process and getting out of the system at 6:04. But I've not received any e-mail yet? Maybe I missed the cutoff? How do I find out? I'm also enough dyslexic that now I'm also sweating 'maybe I miskeyed my e-mail address'?

I also remember last year they grouped folks based on the caliber rifle they're shooting. There was large 308 group, some 6.5 folks, etc.. So maybe they've not contacted everyone yet?

I was pretty on this too. I was in there the moment registration opened. I'm going to be fairly bummed if I missed out on this. Last year I shot an AR with some nice 77Gr Sierra TMK's for the mid-range clinic the first day. But I missed most of the second day LR clinic after I got a live 338LM round that would not fire, jammed in the chamber of my rifle. For the curious, that story is the subject of a whole other CG thread. So I missed like eighty percent of that (it was two days last year) second day LR clinic. While that falls under the category of 's*** do happen', that was pretty disappointing.

In my best 'Crusty the Clown' voice. . . .'ahhhhhh crap.'

Dude if you are talking about first day mid range second day long range you are talking about a different clinic. Both are very good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk