View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 9:30 PM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixEstrella View Post
Not trying to be an ***, but I'd like to be clear on rule #4.

4) Limit your ad's to one per Marketplace sub-forum. When posting within these forums we require that you keep all items to one thread per sub-forum only. Multiple threads opened for various items by one member within 72 hours of each other may result in all threads by that member's posts being deleted.

This seems to imply that it's OK to have multiple threads as long as they're initiated no closer than 72 hours apart?

If an item sells, am I required to reuse that thread for posting another forsale item?
I'll let the mods explain this. But Id say that if you sold something and marked it sold in the title/OP, and then started a new thread with a new product, that that would probably be ok.

Quote:
Also, If I'm posting multiple items on the same thread, but wish to keep them logically separate by having multiple postings in the same thread, how do I not violate the no BTT within 24 hours rule?
then use the OP to list a summary of all the items, and then put each item in a different post. then edit each post as needed, so as to not BTT the entire thread up. the mods have said that you can start a thread and then immediately create a couple holding posts right below it, if need be.

Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.