View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 9:36 AM
a1c's Avatar
a1c a1c is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lake County, CA
Posts: 9,083
iTrader: 23 / 100%

An update for those of you who are not US citizens and submitting their application:

Even if you ARE a permanent resident (i.e., not a nonimmigrant alien), you MUST provide your alien number in 10.B and a copy of your permanent resident card (green card).

This is very confusing since section 10 is titled "Nonimmigrant Alien Certification of Compliance."

I just got a letter from the DOJ asking me to provide that number as well as a copy of my green card.

I wish they had made that clear.
Reply With Quote