Thread: reno gun show
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 4:14 PM
jtmkinsd jtmkinsd is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,352
iTrader: 0 / 0%

Originally Posted by kemasa View Post
This is NOT true. Such firearms can only be transferred to a LEO, but a CA FFL can buy and sell firearms out of state.
yes...but has nothing to do with what the OP was asking
Reply With Quote