View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 10:01 AM

The purpose of teh gun is two fold, first she is jealous of all the fun I and my friends are having down at the range, even though she has joined us, she feels like she is in a 'boys club shooting boys guns' and would like one of her own to bring down and join us, and second for hd protection.

I say small caliber as she is pretty frail and has joint problems in her hands/fingers/wrists where she experiences a lot of pain when gripping something. If you think that a regualr sized frame with a small caliber will be suffieicent, we can try that. I though maybe something smaller would fit her hand better.

I remember seeing a small Beretta for sale here not long ago that she fell in love with. It was black and had beautiful black wood inlay that she wanted sooo bad but someone else beat us to it. I think it was a .25? I can't find the thread now.

Once we get some good recommendatiuons from you guys here, I want to take her to a range where she can rent some different models and try them on. The advice I get here is ALWAYS better than I get anywhere else, so I will wait to hear from y'all on what you think.

Thanks!

"Recoil."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I haven't slept since I woke up and found out my whole life was a lie!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You never know where you stand until you know that you won't run away.