View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 6:44 PM
SeƱor Member
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeinLA View Post
Speaking of long lines, went to Turners on Sunday to buy some ammo on the way to the range. Totally packed. Walked right out and paid the higher prices at the range b/c I didn't want to lose 45 mins or more buying ammo.

Maybe some sort of "no questions" line or, even better, call-in or online order with store pickup option, would be VERY helpful in these types of run-in and grab something type of situations (which, currently, isn't really an option b/c of the long wait times).

edit: the thumbprint thing got answered above. Stupid LA.
Your edit answered the other issue too.

I can walk into the Chino Hills, Pasadena, Covina, Rancho Cucamonga, or any of the other stores except for those in the city of LA and pick up any ammo I'd like off the shelf and carry it to the register.
Don't have to say a word to anybody other than to answer the question "Debit or credit?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.