View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 8:36 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier415 View Post
We got word back from some of the guys who went advance party. They started rolling on missions with the guys we are replacing. From what they tell us...it is going to be interesting. On one guys first mission out the convoy was hit with an IED and two complex ambushes in a narrow mountain pass with a 1,000 foot cliff on one side of a one lane road and rock on the other side. He has been there before and he said he had never seen so many RPGs incoming at one time...
Sounds about right.

Quote:
We cant start clearing minefields until the ground unfreezes in late march early april.
And until then the weather will do the job for you. I wouldn't go anywhere near those minefields when the ground is frozen.

Anyway, good luck and stay safe. Shoot a couple of "friends we haven't met yet" for me
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Some people are so open minded, their brains have fallen out.

Selling a bunch of C&R and other rifles here: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...php?p=20061212