View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 7:39 AM
Calguns Addict

Well, just graduated the Explosive Ordnance Clearance Agent course yesterday. I was the Honor Grad, with a 97.5% overall GPA. Damned tough course unlike anything I have been to yet in my career. I am now one of only three EOCAs in the CA Guard.

From what I hear from the unit we are replcaing in Afghanistan, I will be putting these new skills to use daily. Sure will be nice not to have to sit there for hours as a big target waiting for EOD to show up.

I am SO ready to get out of FT Leonard Wood. This place is boring as hell and seeing the undisciplined bastards that now make up basic training and AIT made me want to scream every day.

We don't fly back until Tuesday, so we have a few days off to relax and drink beer after 12 hour days for the last month. I have a 4 day pass when i get back to CA, so I am going to definately head down to bullseye and do some shooting. I feel wierd not having shot in over a month.
My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.