View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 1:55 PM
Head Janitor

Default CALGUNS IS 10 YEARS OLD!! YOU COULD GET THE PRESENT!! (Winner on 8/7/12)

*** CONTEST IS OVER, THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING***

Ladies and Gentlemen this year, and specifically the last month or so, marks the ten year anniversary of the creation of Calguns.net!!

It's been a hell of a ride and we've grown not just as a forum but as a community, as friends and as a force in our State.
There are a few things in the works that should make the next ten years even more interesting but that's a story for another time..

On behalf of myself and the Staff I'd like to say thank you all for making Calguns.net something far more than just a forum, it is a community in every sense of the word.

Well, let's get down to why you clicked on this thread shall we?

As I said in the title, every member has a chance to be the one to receive the birthdays gift.
To celebrate the ten year anniversary of Calguns.net we are giving away a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport rifle!!
Like last year's 1911 give away, when we say giving away we mean exactly that, no money down, nothing to send in and no criteria other than being a Calguns Member and posting "I'm in!" in this thread!
And just a heads up, this IS open to the Staff too as they knew nothing about it until I posted this! (Ain't I a stinker!! )
If you visit Calguns and haven't registered for a FREE membership yet, now is the time!

Your post number in this thread and this thread only at the close of the giveaway will be your entry number, the winner will be chosen by random generation of numbers.
Entries will close at 11:59 PM July 31st.
(I DROS'ed this yesterday so since I have to wait you all have to too! )

There are some rules as always.
One entry per person in the Calguns Tenth Anniversary Giveaway only.

Anyone caught entering with multiple accounts will be ineligible to win and banned for a month for trying to cheat their fellow Calgunners.

This goes for all other ways to get around the rule of one entry per person too, no creating accounts for your wife/kids/dog/hamster/whatever.

New members are welcome to enter as well provided they really are new members.

If you are found to be a permanently banned member with a new account you will be ineligible to enter or win.

Please use this thread only for entries, if you wish to discuss this feel free to start a thread in Off Topic to do so.

Winner must be legally able to take ownership of the firearm.

Depending on the location of the winner the firearm will either be transferred or shipped in accordance with all State and Federal laws.

Calguns.net and those associated with them are not responsible for any misuse or actions taken with the firearm by the winner of this giveaway.

Also, please see this thread for another special anniversary giveaway:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=596600
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.

Last edited by rkt88edmo; 09-18-2012 at 8:03 AM..