View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 6:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewheelwes View Post
I am not so much of a shopper as a getter, but in the sacto area I still like River City Gun Exchange. I was concerned the first time I walked in, but the staff knows what they are talking about and they seem to have what I want more than their competition.
Beat me to it- River City Guns is THE BEST in Sac County! I have done some business before with STS and Wildwood Sports and they were good. Sac Black Rifle has also treated me well, but a good friend who I trust had a negative experience there recently.

OP- Sorry about your bad experience there. There are better places to shop and I will personally meet up with you at River City Guns to introduce you to the staff there. I'm tight with them and will help you out there if needed. Please PM me and I'll give you my cell number, no problem.

Will Bills in Elk Grove is good as well, but their customer service has gone down alot since they expanded. If you go there, try to deal only with the nice lady named Marge.

The Shooting Shack and MTG guns in Elk Grove both seem to have pretty nice staff, but these new stores have to have higher prices to survive.

Thanks again on the heads up on STS.

Last edited by desertexplore; 02-27-2013 at 6:12 AM..