View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 6:48 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Sony will be left further in the dust when it comes to the future of gaming technology. Fan boys will never accept that as Sony Reaches its 4th Generation console it has yet to move into the future.

It has been said before, anyone use steam? No physical media have to connect to the internet constantly to play. On top of that if you don't connect for 1-3 weeks like me. You connect, have an update to every single game and then, by the time it's done, you shut down the PC and don't even play a single minute

Microsoft has already said that if you have junk or no internet keep or buy the 360. People crying the most about the "ping the router" once a day, are posting every 5 minutes online on how much they hate it!!!! <- Yet they are online 24/7. It will not be a 4 hour connection verification process.

Here are some choices that I feel are available.

1. Buy Guns and Ammo, gaming is for children
2. PS3 and Xbox 360 are still alive and kicking, keep them. They wont auto combust once PS4 and Xbox One are released. Wait to see how well both consoles perform 6 months out before getting one.
3. Buy or don't buy a Xbox One
4. Buy or don't buy a capable stand alone gaming PS4
5. Live in the future of gaming, Xbox One will be revealed to be the real Skynet, JOIN NOW!!!!

Games will dictate who goes where. I personally do not buy used games, though I have given away games before. We will see how the DRM (friends and family) works out. I will get an Xbox One and a PS4, no matter how biased I am toward Sony, because it will have games that I want to play.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
~Thomas Jefferson

All I have in this world is my ball$ and my word, and I don't break them for no one.
~Scarface