View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 5:08 PM
Hold my beer & watch this
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
I can say this for sure, people really hate the Xbox One, I mean a lot.

They really screwed up on this one, Sony has always been better at marketing there product but Microsoft really made it easy for them this time.

I watched both of the E3 events in full, really the games looked exactly on par with each other on both systems and that cracks me up because everyone is so offended with the DRM stuff that they are overlooking the Xbox One is going to have great looking games and that is what matters when you get down to it.

The things that people really hate the xbox one for don't effect me and Halo and Gears are some of my favorite franchises of all time so I am gonna get an Xbox One for those games alone.

A lot of this stuff is really being blown out of proportion as well. Most players are online all the time anyway and you can shut the camera off so that to me is a non issue.

All the DRM and disk stuff doesn't effect me either but it is still pretty offensive so I can see why people are pissed about that.

What really makes me mad is shoving Kinect down my throat, but no one really talks about that.
I don't really mind all of the other stuff but the kinect is what will stop me from being an early adopter. I don't care if Microsoft says you can turn it off, someone will be able to hack it and I don't want to be that person that gets hacked. If they decide to release a version that lets you save a few bucks and doesn't include the kinect then I might buy one. In the mean time I will keep playing 360.