View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 6:09 PM

Thanks for the replies guys! Interesting stuff

Still waiting on one last piece of paper work, but I hope to drop the packets this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockton View Post
Show up fit and ready to pass APFT beyond standard. Alpha males only. Be proficient at all Level 1 tasks. Be prepared to be called out if you run your mouth like jack hole. Once you're in your in and only you can screw it up. Don't be delusional about who you are or what you'll do.

You planning on going north or south?
I've got all those bases covered- I'm fresh off deployment, and probably in the best shape I've ever been in. All of the positions I'm interested right now in are south- SD and Santa Barbara areas (score!).

Quote:
I think you have to be a 31, 11, and *maybe* 19 series to get on the TF. Not sure about support roles. I was told to apply, but wasn't guaranteed a release from the Reserves to go NG.
None of the position listing have MOS requirements.
"... You feel the anger thinking of the loved ones you will never see again, and losing your life infuriates your soul. You rage to get to your feet and grab for a weapon, any weapon. Regardless of your race, culture, or religion, you want to die standing, fighting like a warrior, an American, so others won't have to. For those looking for a definition, this is the price of freedom.”

------
SGT Thomas Macpherson KIA 12 OCT 2012
SFC Ryan Savard KIA 13 OCT 2012
"Sine Pari"