View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 4:43 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Sanity - I predict a booming firearms storage business in either Nevada or Arizona until this gets hashed out by the 9 black robes if this becomes law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiveDR. View Post
As a Ret. LEO I say good luck collecting these guns. All I would say is "their not here, you can not come in my house, come back with a warrant and you can see for yourself". Next be on the phone to a lawyer and be ready to comply when my door gets kicked in a few hours later. This is a "concern" we have lived with as RAW owners for 20+ years and I am sure nearly everyone has their own plan on what and how they will address this issue.

Me, I can't give them what is out of their reach, and no, I would not use the fell in the ocean bit. Because when it is found to be unconstitutional and thrown out I will want to use my RAWs in Ca. again. But then again by that time I will be a resident of a state that believes in the Constitution.
"The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - U.S. District Judge Roger T. Benitez