View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 5:20 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
The funniest thing to me is how the conservatives feel liberals don't use logic and reasoning, and how the liberals think conservatives don't use logic and reasoning.

Maybe the real point is that, as I have learned, two reasonable people can view the same information and reach two different logical conclusions. As we have argued before, stop with the liberal vs conservative, and let's focus on the anti-gun vs pro-rights aspect.

Sent via Note 2 Lte
The NRA has expanded it's charter far beyond preserving our Second Amendment rights and I think that has hurt our cause significantly. The Founders had differing ideologies but united in their cause for liberty and the Bill of Rights. and we need that same spirit today. when they let Sarah Palin open the convention a couple of years ago I feared for our 2A rights because of the polarization it caused. My fears have started to manifest themselves. Thsi si a single issue fight and let's keep our focus on that.