View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 5:22 AM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomson9 View Post
I posted some pics in the range shoot and meet section. I had a great time. Although I wish more people would have tried my boiled peanuts you guys were missing out. Lol. Wish I could have met more calgunners but that's my fault I didn't really go to any of the other ranges.
Dude, those were yours? Those were AWESOME. I've heard that boiled peanuts are big in the south, I think on NPR somewhere, but I've never had them before. Yours were awesome, they tasted almost like beans. Really unique flavor!

If it makes you feel better, towards the end of the day I came back for 2nds but they were gone. I figured everyone must have eaten them but I guess you may have taken them to go or something. I would have had more!
"Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . you are, after all, anonymous."
-Barry Ritholtz

Help be a better advocate for the 2nd Amendment here.