View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemasa View Post
See above. If you don't do it because of your partner, please explain how you "simply cross out the number on DROS and write in the number of guns this customer is really getting". Also explain "Sometimes it is more and sometimes it is less" when you don't add firearms due to your partner's view on the matter. At a minimum, this is deceptive, which amounts to making false statements.

Yes, after it is pointed out what you actually do, you admit it, so it is not possible to point to a thread, but your first post in this thread on the subject you don't make it clear where you stand on the issue. This is one, so is that all it takes or are you going to make up an excuse and claim because you later said the truth that it does not count?
As usual, you are confused. I cross out the number on long gun DROS and put the correct number. It is is more, fine. If it is less, fine. I add additional long guns prior to signing the 4473. My partner has zero issues with that. As I have stated before publicly for the DOJ to read, we do that.

What my partner does not want me to do is add long guns onto a handgun DROS. So that is the one you are looking for, but won't find.

Again, what does this have to do with the penal code? Nothing. Just more of your hand wringing trying to catch me up on something that isn't there because your position in the penal code isn't defensible.

Anyway, I just e-mailed my lawyer. We will see what he says. Don't hold your breathe as it is probably going to be just as slow as the last time I asked.