View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 11:43 PM
ke6guj's Avatar
ke6guj ke6guj is offline
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 909
Posts: 23,780
iTrader: 42 / 100%

Originally Posted by Mstnpete View Post
Yupp that is true my friend. I don't even know if they will give it here in CA.
some NFA tax stamps can be acquired in CA.
Federal Tax stamp in Wa front grip was 25.00 and folding was 50.00

There aren't any $25 or $50 federal tax stamps for NFA firearms. What you descriibed making was an SBR, by attaching the shoulder stock, $200 making tax on a Form 1. You shouldn't have needed to pay a second tax stamp for the VFG.

Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Reply With Quote