Thread: mka akdal 1919
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 4:10 PM

I got one a ways back ...Dont believe all the drama alot of people say about this sg..If you break it in right you willl not have any issues with it ..I have 4 10 rounds mags and shot bird/buck/slug and only had FTF and FTE on the 1st mag when the sg was bnib. I love it but dont love how it likes to eat money. Ive changed out the butt stock so I can fit it in my rifle bag. Several 3 gunners say its superior to the saiga. Ive never owned or built a saiga but While I was in Iraq I did carry a benelli m4 which I loved but I think I would have been happy with a MKA, However due to the design flaws I wouldnt use it as a main weapon for combat. The MKA is based of a remington 1100 internals. It is NOT a quick field strip sg. Takes a few tools more depending on setup for take downs. The sights SUCK from factory is also another flaw. They are synthetic polymers as most of the gun is. The sights will need re adjusting often since they are just attached to the barrel. I have hit foot round steel plates at 100 yards with these sights but changing them is nice. Also to change the pistol grip and buttstock you need to cut it off the lower receiver . I did mine with a hack saw and it came out nice. The pistol grip is kinda big from my hand but I have yet to change it out. One other thing I hate about it is the safe switch since it is in a synthetic polymer hull becomes wore out and loose .you can tighten it but it will go loose again . However I love it but the people at the range next to me hate it sine it launches the shells far and hits more people to my right. Also the BB they have for it sucks and I hope someone makes a new style for it

Robbed by Targetsfromus/Darin Wade Neagle

Last edited by Adam P; 04-07-2013 at 4:16 PM..