View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 9:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
Since bullet Man911 has obviously ignored a simple request to name the source of his ammo, I am starting to think that something fishy is going on. Why else would he be so tight lipped about it? His secretive nature is really making me wonder just how legit he and/or the ammo really is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
Bulletman,

Do yourself a favor and address the questions being asked of you and your reloading business. Unless you have some specific, odd, or unique reason that you are not willing to answer them, I think you are losing out a bit of business from the guys who are just a little bit more picky and careful as to what rounds they put into their guns.

You have some great pricing and it would be great to have you as a resource, but I'm one of those picky guys.

Jel
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigfootHunter View Post
BulletMan - thanks for the response via pm, glad to know you're right with the board, however you still haven't answered the basic questions posed a few times by myself and others:

Where are these made?

What is the company/name on the license?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigfootHunter View Post
I have a license too! It allows me to drive a car, wanna buy my reloads?

Alright, that was a little out there, but for me to trust someone's reloads I'd have to see a copy of the license before I put my life/weapon on the line.

I wonder if this licensed reloader supports the board? Maybe that's why we're not really getting full answers to our questions and he's letting others speak for him? Just a hunch.

Most boards make you pay to play, but it seems like this guys getting plenty of free advertising. I'm not saying his reloads are good/bad, but whenever I feel like I'm getting the run around on a simple question (where are these made, who's names on the license, etc.) it throws up red flags for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan12580 View Post
again- a licensed/insured reloading business? i had talked to serge a couple of times. seems like a nice enough guy but nice wont make my gun not explode. hes got great prices and if he is licensed/insured i will buy a ton of ammo from him. until he responds ill take my business elsewhere. not 1000% thrilled with shooting reloads in the first place but have 100% confidence in the commercial reloader i used last time. and will continue to buy there.
Quote:
That doesn't answer my questions. I'd be interested in finding out who/what company is actually loading the ammo. Or, is this some kind of big secret?
Quote:
Bullet_man911,

I'll ask the same question that several others have already asked but has gone unanswered. Where is this coming from? Is it from a larger commercial reloader? If so, what company? Or, are you the licensed reloader?
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisg View Post
You ship to norcal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman View Post
Good prices but without any history I would be worried that these could be garage reloads. Does Bullet_man911 have a FFL 06 and some insurance in case I get a face full of gun parts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan12580 View Post
Word. Like I previously mentioned. Id buy a case or 2 a month if hed provide documentation that he is licensed and everything is on the up and up. Asking someone in the gun world to prove that they are legit is not an unreasonable request.
All in one place, just to make it easier for you to answer.