View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 7:47 PM
boogak's Avatar
boogak boogak is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: san francisco
Posts: 1,532
iTrader: 100 / 100%

if it is a long gun you may need to fill out the volreg form first as long guns are not recorded in doj. then after that you will need to fill out the doj legr. all this after the case is closed. good luck to your buddy and you!
Reply With Quote