View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 4:11 PM

Figured I'd finally register and ask the remaining questions I have for my upcoming move from Seattle. Almost all my questions have been answered by this forum, thank you guys for all the great info!

The only remaining questions I have are.
1: I see a lot of people posting pictures of their AR's with 30round pmag's why is that? Aren't 30rounders banned? I'm starting to get rid of most of my 30rnd mags but if I can save any of them I would be so friggin happy.

2: I have a .458 socom upper. As we all know they utilize regular AR mag's.
I have several mag's that i've put a .458 follower into and a new spring, these are still illegal right? Even though they can't accept 5.56 anymore their originally sold as 5.56 so they can't be brought with me? FYI each of the mags I have only hold 10rnds at capacity, but this shouldn't matter right?
I'm prepared to buy some dedicated .458 mags but they look exactly like AR mags, am I going to be screwed by this?

3: WTF is with G43 prices? Do I need to buy like 10 of these things and sell them when I get to CA?

4: Lastly, my CWP from WA means absolute dick in CA right? I take it CWP's are harder to get in CA but exactly how hard are they to get would you say?

Last edited by petosat; 04-17-2016 at 4:14 PM.. Reason: added one more question