View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 10:39 PM

Not to toot my own horn, but to make a point... I once took the POST entrance exam in California just a couple years ago and got an above average score of 64.1. Most cops average at 50. Academies will take candidates as low as 44 or even lower. Less than a year before I was denied a CCW permit. So, tell me... Just because I am curious... Assuming I meet your stated standard of "eligible" being that I'm not a criminal, am I somehow mentally deficient or unintelligent because I can't get a CCW even though I far outscore most who move on to academy and actually get hired? Now mind you, I mean no disrespect to anyone who doesn't score high... Not in the least. I personally didn't move forward in the CHP process because I blew my back preparing for the physical exam. I am now too old to be eligible for the CHP. I suppose that by your comment, my bad back means I can't think critically or perhaps even add one plus one.

I feel like I need to hand you a shovel. It seems that with each post you make you reveal your nature and it appears to me that you do not love the constitution. However, feel free to speak your mind. The first amendment is just as important as the second. Just know this, you are convincing nobody with the things you have to say of anything but the possibility that you have little understanding of what principles made this country great.

Last edited by pitchbaby; 04-11-2012 at 10:41 PM.. Reason: iPhone typing correction