View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 6:58 PM
Innovative's Avatar
Innovative Innovative is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Casselberry, Florida
Posts: 49
iTrader: 0 / 0%

G-Man WC ......

A picture of your die parts sure would help. However, you can usually get a carbide expander ball from the manufacturer of your die or from Sinclair. Just make sure it is made to fit your particular die.

Whenever possible, I prefer dies that don't use an expander ball. They are definitely more expensive, but I prefer to the Redding S-Type dies. You can read about them here:
Reply With Quote