View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 9:54 AM
kemasa's Avatar
kemasa kemasa is offline
Calguns Addict
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 9,414
iTrader: 6 / 100%

As long as the firearms are not considered a so-called a-salt weapon, he can bring them into CA even if they are not on the list. Once he is a resident, the firearms can be transferred to you with the Intrafamilial transfer form (and $19/handgun). "large capacity" magazines can not be brought in though.
FFL Transfer/Special Order Dealer since 1993.
Net-FFL list maintainer.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein
Reply With Quote