View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 5:31 PM

So two of mine finally submitted, but i am thoroughly confused about WTF these *******s are doing with two of my appplications.

Both got kicked back for not marking forward pistol grip, then i click the box and then they are kicked back for saying i dont have pistol grip.

I also see the new box for "pistol grip conspicously underneath action"

WTF IS THAT??

here is what they wrote me.....god i hate these ****ing commies

On 03/06/2019 0849, Admin wrote: Based on the photos you provided, a characteristic you marked does not reflect what is displayed in the photos. Additionally, there is a characteristic shown in your photos that was not marked on the application. Please refer to California Code of Regulations, title 11, section 5471(t) and (z), regarding forward pistol grip and pistol grip, for more information: https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/a...let-button.pdf
On 11/08/2018 1525, Admin wrote: Based on the photos you provided, there is an additional characteristic shown on your firearm that was not marked on the application. Please refer to California Code of Regulations, title 11, section 5471(z), regarding pistol grip, for more information: