View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 6:46 PM
marcusrn's Avatar
marcusrn marcusrn is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 666
iTrader: 1 / 100%

Tell your immediate supervisor and base commander to give you a letter informing the SDSO license division that you live in a "border area".

Tell them there are drug gangs and cartels and if they do not believe this that they can ask their Sheriff's council J. Chapin.That should be sufficient for good cause LTC.
Reply With Quote