View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcaporale View Post

Whether you're a novice shooter, or highly experienced, you will walk away from this seminar a more knowledgeable, and more viable shooter. Additionally, the seminars are a "master key" as Rex describes which allows you to take the live fire course, or one of the other upcoming classes. Unfortunately it looks as if Rex will not be doing anymore seminars in CA, but this would be something definitely worth traveling for if you have the chance to attend a future one elsewhere.
Well I wouldn't say you're a shill, but you definitely come off as being very giddy about your experience. I know I've written more than one review that was basically free advertising because I enjoyed some product so much, so I guess I'm guilty of being a fanboy for some stuff too.

If it's true it'll be out of state from now on, my interest in spending the money to get there for the course is dwindled quite a bit. Bummer. I almost went to this year's course, but since I'm brand new to long range, I figured the course and money would be wasted on me attending, since I haven't finished his video series or even started reloading yet.