View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 1:54 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRangel View Post
Don't stop calling, faxing, and writing. Deleon and all the gun ban proponents need to hear from everyone.
I will continue to contact them but it won't matter—since their goal is to eliminate all firearms in private ownership in the California and the United States. They have a two-pronged attack: the first prong is that they are slowly expanding the definition of illegal firearms as making the purchase and possession of firearms increasingly a expensive to reduce ownership and the second it so make ammunition difficult and expensive to obtain and eliminate storage of an material amount of i and I have no doubt they will go after reloading once they've killed the retail channel with excessive regulation and taxation.

They've been frustrated in their attempts to ban as many categories of firearms as they can so they've decide to eliminate the vital ammunition ammunition that powers them making them effectively inert. the great thing about that (to them) is they then get hunters also.

Enough of this, I am, like I hope all the rest of you, going to enjoy the 4th with all the liberty and freedom and sacrifice it represents on this great day. I'll lay down my arms today (though they are at the ready to fight these infringing laws) but Ill pick them back up tomorrow and renew the fight.

Last edited by advocatusdiaboli; 07-04-2013 at 1:57 PM..