View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 9:15 PM
Arizona Ex-Pat
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Tactical Turkey Warning!!
Join Calguns.net and CRPA and help us track down the ever tricky Tactical Turkey!
Last year 200 Californians got together at Burro Canyon Shooting Park in Azusa, CA. to Shoot, Eat, Meet and Greet! Oh and we also shot turkeys, a whole lot of them, over 200 Tactical Turkey Targets met their maker that weekend.
This year we are at it again, bigger and better! Once again we’ll meet at Burro Canyon Shooting Park in Azusa, CA, Sunday November 13th all day, 9am to 4pm. This time special guests are stopping by and donating special goodies…
• Addax Tactical a local Custom Rifle maker in San Fernando, Ca.
o www.adxtactical.com
• Franklin Armory
o www.franklinarmory.com
• Tactical Avenue, local Tactical Training organization
o www.tacticalavenues.com
• Alco Targets in Duarte, Ca.
o alcotarget.com
• Burro Canyon Shooting Park
o www.burrocanyon.com
Since this is a pre-Thanksgiving Tactical Turkey Shoot we’re having a Pot Luck lunch with turkey, ham, and all the fixings! Our partners will bring the turkey & ham, and you just bring a side dish to share with 8 others, and everyone else brings a dish to share with you, trust Us, this works! Shooters are eaters and the food will be tasty!
Follow this link to the food: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=476645
• We will have 2 challenge stages for a grand prize, and you must compete to win.
• Tactical Avenues will be donating their time to run one of the challenge stages, so it should be Pretty Turkey Terrific!
There will be a few more special surprises, but you must show up to find out what they are.
So be there or be a turkey!
This special day is for you, the California Shooting Community. The CRPA, Calguns.net and our sponsoring partners believe that You are the greatest asset in the battle to Regain, Retain, and Strengthen the Civil Rights our Countries Founders fought and died for.
So come out and enjoy the Tactical Turkey Shoot, bring your family, friends, invite new shooters, and come enjoy a fantastic day of Shoot, Eat, Meet & Greet!

Almost forgot, the Tactical Turkey will be there as well ;-)
Enjoy and Excellent Day Everyone
Warmest Regards
Pennys Dad aka Jacob

Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.