View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 3:03 PM
CGSSA Coordinator

Default WTS: Interarms Mark X Mannlicher in .243Win (SOLD)

Make/Model: Interarms Mark X Continental

Caliber: .243 Winchester (SOLD)

Condition: The gun is in Very Good condition, and is mechanically perfect. The gun is a beautiful firearm, but there are some marks on the stock from storage over the years and use. The rifle also shows some marring of the blue on the magazine plate from light rust that occurred in storage (see pic #4). I'm the original owner, and I don't think I've fired more than 200 rounds through the rifle in the 35 years I've owned it.

Included is an excellent Bushnell 3-9x40 ScopeChief VI scope shown in the pictures. This Japanese-produced scope was Bushnell's premiere line at the time of its production. It is missing its top protection cap.

Price: $575 (cash only if FTF, USPS Postal Money Order if shipping). Sold to a Calgunner

Will ship (Y/N): Yes, at buyer’s expense.

Other info: This beautiful rifle was Interarms top-of-the-line Mark X model. The "Continental" model included a European walnut mannlicher stock and straight comb with cheekpiece, double-set triggers, and butterknife bolt handle. The barrel is 20" long. I am the first owner of the rifle, and have possessed it since the early 1980s.

Last edited by Gryff; 10-20-2016 at 4:13 PM..