View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 1:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phdo View Post
This is very good news. I donít mind sheriffs practicing caution but they should at least process applications and deny at their discretion. Maybe after a certain amount of interviews they will realize that the applicants are usually stellar citizens. I donít expect waking up one morning and having SCC virtually shall issue.

You should remind him that the 2A community is behind him. He might feel indebted to us and start issuing.
His whole message is that the CCW process should be a completely fair and transparent process, I think trying to make him feel 'indebted' to us kinda flies in the face of that. But I take your meaning. If we can help get him elected he will bring the process out of the dark ages and that is very much what we want.

The key thing is that we have to elect him first though. I've been talking to all of my friends, family, and acquaintances about Hirokawa, and the fact that he represents a chance for a real phase change in how CCW is done in this county. I've been talking about it non-stop on all of my social media. I would urge you and everyone reading this to do the same.

As far as I can tell, this race is going to be VERY close. IF we are going to get him in and Laurie OUT, we are going to need to be as proactive as possible. Talk to your friends, family, neighbors. Post on social media. Lets make this happen.
NRA Personal Protection in the Home
NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home
NRA Refuse to be A Victim
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer

Happy to offer private instruction to individuals or couples.
Register To Vote Online: Take Back Our State From the Antis!