View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 3:01 PM
ultimate17's Avatar
ultimate17 ultimate17 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 47
iTrader: 3 / 100%

do what i did. my car registration is under my moms name. and i give my rent money to her. so i dont have concrete evidence that i live here. so the good guys at gunsdirect burbank printed out a proof of residency agreement wich you can fill out and have your husband sign as the landlord and you sign as the rentee. you can get the document yourself through the DOJ website. the post on top of me has the link. print it out and your good to go
Reply With Quote